Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Immigrant visa refusal based on educational assessment (Accra embassy)


CO= Consular Officer

CO: told me to swear
Me: I swear
Co: I know you are student, so tell me where do you school
Me: college of agricultural
Co; what’s agricultural
Me: answer
Co: what did you learn last week.
Me; crop production
CO; what’s crop production
Me; answer
CO; what did you learn from crop
Me: the difference between growth rate as compared to previous days and also the leave margins. Etc
CO; what did you also learn.
Me: I also learned more about vegetables and maize production. And also I want to greenhouse to learn disease n pests in vegetables
CO; what you’re telling me is not true. Do you something to show that YOU are a student at the college of agricultural.
Me; yes
Co; show it
Me; I brought out my result slip
CO; good result, you had grade A in mathematics. What’s mathematics.
Me; answer
CO: YOU also had grade A in chemistry.
Me: madam please I did chemistry, mathematical; crops, animal science etc all in my 1st years* level 100. So please I can talk more of my present course as now I'm in my final year* level 400
CO; yes I know but you still need to tell me something about what you learn in chemistry.
Me: thank you madam, I learned organic chemistry atom, nuclear , nucleus.
CO. I'm sorry atom, nucleus and all what you mentioned is not part of chemistry.
Me; madam is part of chemistry topics
CO: I'm sorry I can’t give you VISA.

Please be prepared for your interview.The vast majority of DV interviews are 2 to 3 minutes long and not at all difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feature video